Intro : C C/E F F
C C/E F
I've been roaming around, Always looking down at all I see
C C/E F
Painted faces fill the places I can’t reach
Am C F
You know that I could use somebody
Am C F
You know that I could use somebody
C C/E F
Someone like you, and all you know, And how you speak
C C/E F
Countless lovers under cover of the street
Am C F
You know that I could use somebody
Am C F
You know that I could use somebody
Solo:
C C/E F
Someone like you Ooooahh Ooooahhh Ahhhhh
C C/E F x 3
Oooahh Ooooahh Ahhhh
C C/E F
Off in the night, while you live it up, I'm off to sleep
C C/E F
Waging wars to shape the poet and the beat
Am C F
I hope it's gonna make you notice
Am C F
I hope it's gonna make you notice
C C/E F
Someone like me Ooooahh Ooooahhh Ahhhhh
C C/E F
Someone like me Ooooahh Ooooahhh Ahhhhh
C C/E F
Someone like me Somebody Ahhhhh
C C/E F
Someone like me Ooooahh Ooooahh Ahhhhh
[Bridge]
D
Don’t let it out Don’t let it out x 2
F#
Don’t let it out Don’t let it out x 2
C C/E F x 2
C C/E F
Someone like you Somebody Ahhhhh
C C/E F
Someone like you Somebody Ahhhhh
C C/E F
Someone like you Somebody Ahhhhh
C C/E F
I've been roaming around, Always looking down at all I see
Home » Kings Of Leon » Lyric and Chord Guitar Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody
Lyric and Chord Guitar Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody
Diposting oleh Anonim on Rabu, 24 Maret 2010
Lirik, Kunci gitar, Chords Gitar, Kord Gitar Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody :
Label:
Kings Of Leon
{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }
Posting Komentar