Lirik Lagu LONELY BOY - The Black Keys

Diposting oleh Anonim on Kamis, 17 November 2011


The Black Keys - Lonely Boy Lyrics

Well I'm so above you 
And it's fine to see 
But I came to love you anyway 
So you tore my heart out 
And I don't mind bleeding 
Any old time to keep me waiting 
Waiting, waiting 

Chorus: 
Oh, oh-oh I got a love that keeps me waiting 
Oh, oh-oh I got a love that keeps me waiting 
I'm a lonely boy 
I'm a lonely boy 
Oh, oh-oh I got a love that keeps me waiting 

Well your mama kept you but your daddy left you 
And I should've done you just the same 
But I came to love you 
Any old time you keep me waiting 
Waiting, waiting 

Chorus: 
Oh, oh-oh I got a love that keeps me waiting 
Oh, oh-oh I got a love that keeps me waiting 
I'm a lonely boy 
I'm a lonely boy 
Oh, oh-oh I got a love that keeps me waiting 

Oh, oh-oh I got a love that keeps me waiting 
Oh, oh-oh I got a love that keeps me waiting 
I'm a lonely boy 
I'm a lonely boy 
Oh, oh-oh I got a love that keeps me waiting

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Posting Komentar